Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thai Station Cafe & Restaurant - OMG!

Thai Station Cafe & Restaurant @ Prangin Mall (Parkson wing)

This post is to remind myself not to be lazy next time. Don't simply pick one due to time constraint or hungry.

I am not sure how their set lunch and value meal go compared to the ala carte. For the ala carte on what I had the other day, it definitely not worth my second visit. I regretted for why not I walked over to the other wing and tasted those cafes hidden behind the corridor-shops one leh?! Ai..........at least won't felt "si peh boh tatt" with the money spent mah!

Claypot Tang Hoon with Prawns (RM13.90) - Very wet and oily. Prawns also tasted not that fresh either.




Thai Stir-Fried Hor Fun with Kailan (Dry) (RM7.50) - Don't know what other better words to describe other than "super oily". Look lah yourself.


Thai Traditional Pork Koay Teow Soup (RM6.50) - Fair. The koay teow came in one lump sinking inside the bowl one. I expected the koay teow to be silky smooth one, mana tau....not leh, rather rough in texture. Somemore see lah.....the 'oily' soup. Wahlau ei.........

(more.....)

Hop to Thai Station Cafe & Restaurant - OMG! for full view of this post.